We'd never been to VT before and were anxious for the trip and was not in any way disappoiunted. Erin made the booking easy and her warm, caring and friendly demeanor compliments the warm atmosphere. We were more than pleased with the Inne and the staff; the room was simple, but pretty and suited our needs. Eating at Mr. Pickwicks was a romantic and pleasant experience and the wait staff were friendly and accommodating. The Mulligatawany soup was a big hit and taking advantage of the Price-fixe dinner option was a cost effective way of experience the food as the food is a little pricey; however, the quality does make it worth it. Chris was friendly, knowledgeable, outgoing, and forthcoming with all the information we needed to make the most of the trip. We were fortunate that we had the Inne pretty much to ourselves for the first couple of nights; making enjoying the hot water an extra special treat; however, waking up to an almost cold shower on Saturday morning was no fun. I teased Chris and Erin about the coffee carafe being the one thing that took away from the room, but overall there was really nothing to complain about. Being next to the jacuzzi room, which was being used late at night; disturbing our quiet evening was a little annoying, but not enough of a reason to not want to stay at the Inne again. We're looking forward to making another trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ye Olde England Inne is a full service country Inne providinga a range of lodging options from comfortable well appointed rooms to beautiful, spacious luxury suites. Packages are available year round for Romance and Outdoor Adventure. It is situated in a unique elevated position with impressive views over the historic village of Stowe to the surrounding mountains. It is a highly rated and well respected property.All meals are served in Mr. Pickwick's Gastropub and Steakhouse. Famous for its cuisine the English Pub serves 150 varieties of ale and 80 Single malt Scotches. The wine cellar is extensive and the knowledgeable and energetic staff are well trained for their chosen profession. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Ye Olde England Inne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde England Inne Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Stowe
- Ye Olde England Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Inne Stowe, Vermont