We were greeted by the enthusiastic owner on the inn, Chris, and everything just fell into place. He answered most of our questions before they were asked and was a true advocate of the entire area. The inn is beautiful and in the true British style, steep stairways, narrow passageways, and an afternoon tea. The restaurant and pub were phenomenal, featuring many ales, single-malts, and Beef Wellington as the house special. The prices were consistent with the quality of the food and service. A great time was had, a special thanks to Chris!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ye Olde England Inne is a full service country Inne providinga a range of lodging options from comfortable well appointed rooms to beautiful, spacious luxury suites. Packages are available year round for Romance and Outdoor Adventure. It is situated in a unique elevated position with impressive views over the historic village of Stowe to the surrounding mountains. It is a highly rated and well respected property.All meals are served in Mr. Pickwick's Gastropub and Steakhouse. Famous for its cuisine the English Pub serves 150 varieties of ale and 80 Single malt Scotches. The wine cellar is extensive and the knowledgeable and energetic staff are well trained for their chosen profession. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Ye Olde England Inne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde England Inne Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Stowe
- Ye Olde England Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Inne Stowe, Vermont