Spent three nights here during a foliage tour. Our room was very good with fireplace in the lounge and four poster bed in the bedroom and being at the very top of Bluff House, the views down the valley and to the mountains were incredible. Arrived late afternoon/early evening so ate in the hotel on the first day. Not quite a British gastro-pub but very close. Only 10 minutes away from the town centre when walking (via covered bridge). The owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. There were a number of eateries nearby as well as shops, very central in this area to get to interesting places (Ben & Jerry's, mountains, lakes). Really enjoyed our time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ye Olde England Inne is a full service country Inne providinga a range of lodging options from comfortable well appointed rooms to beautiful, spacious luxury suites. Packages are available year round for Romance and Outdoor Adventure. It is situated in a unique elevated position with impressive views over the historic village of Stowe to the surrounding mountains. It is a highly rated and well respected property.All meals are served in Mr. Pickwick's Gastropub and Steakhouse. Famous for its cuisine the English Pub serves 150 varieties of ale and 80 Single malt Scotches. The wine cellar is extensive and the knowledgeable and energetic staff are well trained for their chosen profession. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ye Olde England Inne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ye Olde England Inne Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Stowe
- Ye Olde England Hotel Stowe
- Ye Olde England Inne Stowe, Vermont