We have been skiing at Stowe for more than 30 years and staying at Edison Hill Manor for at least 10 of those years. We love the place and under new ownership it keeps getting better. Wonderful improvements have been made. The redecorated rooms are beautiful; the whole place, from the manor house to the cottages have been updated and nicely decorated – top notch quality. I cannot think of a better place to stay in Stowe – we just hope it remains the nice country inn that it is and doesn’t get too fancy – but it seems they know where to draw the line. It was a great visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm and gracious interiors, luxurious textures, modern amenities; all paired with civilized by-gone era hospitality in a 1940's estate setting, offering the finest in Stowe, VT lodging. Edson Hill is a distinguished Country Inn and Restaurant, overlooking Vermont's untouched Worcester range on 38 acres of forest and rolling countryside . . . an iconic Stowe ski resort boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Edson Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edson Hill Manor Hotel Stowe
- Edson Hill Stowe, Vermont