I love going up to Vermont. This trip was about the fourth time to Stowe and our second time we stayed at The Mountain Road Resort. Our room was very clean and the staff was very accommodating. The market next door and the complimentary bike rental are just added bonuses. I will be staying here next trip to Stowe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Mountain Road Resort. We are conveniently located on the mountain road just 5 minutes from majestic Mount Mansfield, Vermont’s highest peak and home to Stowe mountain resort. We are within walking distance to most of Stowe’s art and antique galleries, restaurants, shops and entertainment venues and we are just 35 minutes from Jay peak, Mad River Glenn, and Smugglers Notch. We offer high quality lodging with consistently excellent service and six different types of accommodation. The Mountain Road Resort offers our guests’ great value and a balanced blend of modern amenities and timeless rustic charm. Whether you are traveling to Stowe for business, outdoor recreation, or pleasure the mountain road resort welcomes you and looks forward to providing you a clean well appointed room at a terrific rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your The Mountain Road Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mountain Road Hotel Stowe
- Mountain Road Resort
- The Mountain Road Resort Stowe, Vermont