I stayed at Top Notch for 3 nights 4 days in the beginning of January for a ski trip to Stowe. We booked the hotel through a sale on Jetsetter.com and got a great deal (about $150/nt) so my boyfrriend and I were shocked by how luxurious and amazing the resort was once we got there. It's cozy, but spacious and packed with amenities.
Location was great for driving to Stowe and they had shuttle buses available as well. The spa amenities after a long day of skiing was just perfect. The resort was also incredibly romantic. While on our trip there were several couple we met who were there celebrating anniversaries and engagements.
At the same time, there were also a good amount of families and kids. All in all, it was a perfect stay and I will definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Topnotch Hotel
- Topnotch Hotel Stowe
- Topnotch Resort All Inclusive
- Topnotch Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Top Notch Resort
- Top Notch Spa
- Top Notch At Stowe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Created in the grand tradition of New England hotels, where hospitality plays front and center,Topnotch Resort is a newly-rennovated hotel whose relaxed elegance and timeless character define what alpine luxury should be. Here, in a pristine wooded estate, guests find distinctive resort accommodations, imaginative dining, thoughtful touches, and welcoming smiles – as well as one of nature’s most spectacular displays. All just moments from the legendary terrain of Stowe Mountain and the picture-perfect village of Stowe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Topnotch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.