We've stayed at Topnotch Resort & Spa five times over the years and been there for "spa days" even more than that.
When you think of Vermont you think of pristine mountain landscape, rustic charm, warming yourself by a roaring fireplace...here you have it all.
This is a luxury resort, high-class without the usual uptightness (yes I may have just made up a word). But be prepared to pay generously for this luxury.
In the summer relax by the pool and let the pampering begin or strike up a game of tennis on the world renowned tennis courts. In the autumn and winter months enjoy both indoor and outdoor heated pools and spa facilities; head up the road a few minutes to Stowe Mountain for some skiing, or walk down the hill across the road to the stables for a horse drawn sleigh ride.
The restaurants and bar are very good and boast excellent wine and spirits. The rooms are a little on the small and understated side for the price; however what they lack in size they make up in Vermont Country charm and resort amenities.
The spa facilities are first-rate and the service options vast; however, warning...though still very nice, the massage therapists have never impressed me.
When my grandmother, mother, aunt, cousin and I want some family girl time this is the place we go...relaxing with lunch and champagne by the pool while we wait for our treatments. It's amazing.
When my fiance and I need a little alone time we sneak away to Topnotch for a little get-away.
No matter who I'm with I'm always treated like I'm the most important guest there.
At the holidays it has warmed my heart to see families back from skiing Stowe all piling in and getting comfy...the kiddos can grab a movie from the front desk to watch or grab a family board game and head to the common areas next to the roaring fire place, right below the well-known Moose head to strike up a friendly game of Monopoly or Life. This really is a place for all.
- Also Known As:
- Topnotch Hotel
- Topnotch Hotel Stowe
- Topnotch Resort All Inclusive
- Topnotch Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Top Notch Resort
- Top Notch Spa
- Top Notch At Stowe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Created in the grand tradition of New England hotels, where hospitality plays front and center,Topnotch Resort is a newly-rennovated hotel whose relaxed elegance and timeless character define what alpine luxury should be. Here, in a pristine wooded estate, guests find distinctive resort accommodations, imaginative dining, thoughtful touches, and welcoming smiles – as well as one of nature’s most spectacular displays. All just moments from the legendary terrain of Stowe Mountain and the picture-perfect village of Stowe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Topnotch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.