We had one night here whilst touring New England. This was a lovely hotel very near all the shops. A nice touch was the cheese and wine they offered us in reception.
The room was very nice on the gournd floor in the north block.
We cannot comment on all the facilities as did not use any of them due to our short stay. The staff were very good and very cheerful.
We would certaily use this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on 80 acres at the edge of Stowe Village. Family owned and operated by 2 generations of "Vermont Innkeepers of the Year." Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds. Shuttle to ski area in winter. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort at Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.