I think we lucked out and had the best room of the bunch; 228! The WiFi was a little spotty, but the towel warmer quickly made up for that. The beds are dreamily comfortable, and with the Colonial Cafe just across the way, a delicious, hot breakfast made for an exceptional morning rise. The resort is also walking distance to three pubs!
The fitness center is kind of weird, but the hot tub was nice.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on 80 acres at the edge of Stowe Village. Family owned and operated by 2 generations of "Vermont Innkeepers of the Year." Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds. Shuttle to ski area in winter. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort at Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.