My husband and I have been going to the Golden Eagle for many years. We live in the Eastern Townships, just 45 minutes to the border. When we want a quiet weekend we prefer to travel to northern Vermont rather than fight the traffic through Montreal or north to Quebec City. The trip is beautiful and a pleasant way to start a long weekend. We often make the trip with friends and on occasion just get away for a night or two. The walking trails are close and the staff are always welcoming and pleasant. The resort is getting a little old but more than meets our needs. We may even bring the dog the next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on 40 acres at the edge of Stowe Village. Family owned and operated by 2 generations of "Vermont Innkeepers of the Year." Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds. Shuttle to ski area in winter. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort at Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Vermont