A very friendly welcome from the owner greeted us on arrival and we were offered an upgrade to a suite with a hot tub free of charge, which we gratefully accepted. The suite was fantastic, the largest hotel room I have ever stayed in and the hot tub was great. The place is famous for its breakfasts in the Colonial Cafe and I can see why. An incredible selection of mouthwatering breakfast favorites to choose from all served to your table by friendly, efficient waiting staff.The facilities at the resort are very good and the village of Stowe is unbelievably picturesque. All in all a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds. Shuttle to ski area in winter. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe