We stayed for two nights at the Golden Eagle and the resort was full but the service was still good and friendly. The resort is vast and you can park right in front of your door for most of the rooms. The rooms are old and need some upgrade but they are functional and well maintained. The "made to order" breakfest is good at the colonial cafe. The location is great situated between Stowe mountain and the old village. Mountain bike, hiking and road bike trails are accessible from the resort.
Overall good experience, would recommend and come back for a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds. Shuttle to ski area in winter. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe