We brought a bus load of people here in January 2012 and was very pleased with everything. The rooms were lovely, comfy, etc. They had a heated pool in the spa building which also had a hot tub and sauna. We had full breakfasts in their "cafe" and also had a group dinner one night, which was buffeet style, and everyone ate well. The desserts were a real treat. The resort had snow shoes avavilable to guests and the location of the hotel was only 1/2 mile from downtown Stowe, an easy walk. Access to Stowe mountain was easy as there is a shuttle bus that stops at the hotel. Being xcountry skiers, the recreation trail was a short walk away. Regardless of the number in your group, the resort was very accommodating on all our requests. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Stowe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds. Shuttle to ski area in winter. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe