I have just returned from our annual week-long visit at the Golden Eagle resort. The extended family stays, and we occupy a hotel room in the main building, a 2 bedroom-2 bath apartment across the street from the main resort, and "the White House". The service at the Golden Eagle is wonderful. They will do everything they can to accommodate your requests. One night they delivered a fan for us (since I forgot to bring my personal fan). After slicing up 5# of onions, they came and did an extra trash pick up at my request.
From the Golden Eagle you can walk to Main Street, the movies, and many shops and restaurants. They have 2 outdoor and 1 indoor pool.
Just a few suggestions for the White House - I would love to see an A/C put in in the 1st floor bedroom. And please trip the bushes and shrubs so we can use all the doors!
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on 80 acres at the edge of Stowe Village. Family owned and operated by 2 generations of "Vermont Innkeepers of the Year." Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds. Shuttle to ski area in winter. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort at Stowe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.