We stayed at this place on the weekend of 11/16/2007 and were very pleased with everything.The rooms are a little worn out but very clean and spacious.
The breakfast is a la carte,and pretty good.Our rate included breakfast.
The location is very convenient but do not come without a car.
Be sure to have dinner early since all places close early.
It is an extremely quiet town.
The staff is very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the edge of Stowe Village. Indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center and spa, family programs, hiking trails, fishing ponds. Shuttle to ski area in winter. Wide variety of comfortable and reasonably priced accommodations and travel packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Golden Eagle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Eagle Resort At Stowe Hotel Stowe
- Golden Eagle Resort Stowe, Vermont
- Golden Eagle Hotel Stowe