We found the Best Western Windjammer quickly off the interstate. The hotel outside and lobby have a pleasant look, but when you get to your room you quickly realize this is not a new hotel. The room was small, but acceptable. The bathroom was very small and you had to be careful not to knock any of your belongings off the sink ledge into the toilet. The room could have used a little more lighting. Our heater unit was loud and kept waking us up, as it turned on and off frequently during the night. The floor above us creaked whenever someone walked. My lower back did not like the soft bed. On the positive side, all staff members were very professional and helpful with questions. They seem to be well trained in giving good customer service in all situations. There were 2 computers and a printer for guest use, so I was able to quickly check email and print our boarding passes for our flight. Everything is quite clean. The hot/cold breakfast is nothing special but decent. The Windjammer restaurant was great - excellent salad bar. It is a 5 minute drive to the airport terminal. Overall it's okay, and the employees try hard, but the noisy, uncomfortable sleep will make me look elsewhere next time.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Windjammer Inn And Conference Center
- Best Western Windjammer Hotel South Burlington
- Best Western Windjammer Hotel
- Best Western South Burlington
- South Burlington Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.