We opted to stay at this hotel the night before taking an early morning flight from BTV. We were extremely happy with the service. The gentleman at the front desk was very pleasant and the shuttle service really does pick you up and drop you off on your schedule, which is greatly appreciated when your flight is early (who wants to get up earlier than they have to?). The shuttle back to the hotel was just as convenient. This is one of the few hotels in Burlington that allow you to park for more than 7 days with their park and fly package. We had dinner at the Upper Deck Pub. It really is a local favourite and was very busy that night as a hockey game was one. Nonetheless, the service and food were great and there were no unnecessary delays. Not wanting to ruin my supper, I missed out on the hot chocolate chip cookies and milk in the lobby, so, maybe leave those could be left out a little later. We were able to eat an adequate breakfast before heading to the airport at 4:30, as the front desk people put breakfast out as early as the first shuttle. I was thrilled to be flying on a full stomach and not having to pay for a breakfast at the airport.
Overall, we found them very accommodating and will likely be back the next time we fly from BTV.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Windjammer Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Windjammer Hotel South Burlington
- Best Western Windjammer Inn And Conference Center
- Best Western South Burlington
- South Burlington Best Western