“Great place for sushi.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
South Burlington, Vermont
“Great place for sushi.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

I must say this is the place for sushi in town. I have tried alot of different places and this one seems to have the best Philidelphia Roll, they don't skimp you on the cream cheese. I have tried only their sushi so far but am looking forward to trying other things on their menu. The service was quick and I could not believe how quick it was either. I had the Beef Negimaki and it was my first time trying it, if you are unsure of negimaki is it is scallion greens wrapped in thinly sliced beef and rolled like a sushi roll and then cooked in this awesome teriyaki sauce. I also tried the chicken negimaki which was just as good. Their sushi rools are $3.50 to about $7.00 and let me tell you its worth every penny considering you get about 6 peices. I have had all of the different maki rolls and they are all good. I was skeptical about the spider roll but that way delicious as well. They have a great variety of food and I hope that everyone gets to enjoy it just as much as I have. If you like sushi this is the place to go.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great sushi in Burlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Came here with my fiancee for sushi last week and had a great experience. Hana offers hibachi-grilled food as well as sushi, but we only had the sushi so I can't speak for the grilled offerings. I'm sure though, based on the quality of what we did eat, that the grilled food is just great. The sushi was wonderful, and exceeded expectations in every way, including price. This is definitely some of the most fairly priced sushi that I've ever eaten. Hana is definitely a bargain. If you're in Burlington, enjoy sushi, and are looking to pay a reasonable price, Hana is the place for you.

• Visited October 2012