We stayed here for 2 nights not too long ago. I'd definitely stay here again as it was clean and friendly at a decent price.
The room was nice and clean, loved the carpet, bed was comfy. The room was huge!! The only downside of that is that the tv seemed like it was a mile away. In trying to find decent channels that I like, short of espn and the news, I was disappointed. Channel selection is horrible if you're looking for any channels like History, Nickelodeon, or even YES network. Had to follow my Yankees online. Totally not the same as watching on YES. Not sure what was up with several India channels either. Different, but I don't speak the language, so those were not something I would watch. WiFi internet was flawless.
Chilly bathroom, but love the heat lamps. The seemingly newly remodeled shower was awesome, tho could use a little more light in that corner of the room we were in and maybe some higher water pressure. I also wish that small refrigerators and microwaves were the norm instead of only being in some rooms.
LOVED the continental breakfast. Even my fiance loved the selection, and the waffles. The cafe area though could be rearranged somehow or made slightly bigger. Not a lot of tables and it was a little cramped when there was a lot of people in it. It worked though. People seemed to be efficient, patient and friendly.
Staff was friendly. Check in and out was easy, friendly and painless. Easy to find, rooms were quiet despite being right on Route 7. Easy on and off the highway. LOTS of places available nearby, helpful if you are on foot. Close to Red Rocks Park and the Spear Street Overlook too. ABSOLUTELY beautiful area. GREAT views from the cafe area. Adirondacks were in view. So nice. Happy overall with my stay here.
If you're on a budget and need a cheep yet decent hotel, look at this place.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn South Burlington Hotel
- Rodeway Inn South Burlington Hotel South Burlington
- Rodeway Inn South Burlington
- South Burlington Rodeway Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelodge is conveniently located minutes from Burlington International Airport, downtown Burlington, Champlain College, University of Vermont and Saint Michaels College. Minutes from Lake Champlain, Church Street Marketplace, restaurants, shopping, Flynn Center for the Performing Arts and other entertainment venues. Enjoy skiing at Bolton Valley, Smugglers Notch and Stowe Mountain, which are located about 30 Miles from the hotel. Visitors can choose from assorted beaches, parks and recreational activities near the hotel including swimming, biking, boating, fishing and golfing. Outdoor Swimming Pool. Free Continental Breakfast. Free Wireless High-Speed Internet. Free Local Calls. Pet-Friendly Hotel - nightly fee. Guest Laundry Facilities. Dry Cleaning Service Available. Guest Copy and Fax Services. Refrigerators and Microwaves Available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge South Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.