“Pleasant Stay!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1117 Williston Road, I-89 & US 2, Exit 14E, South Burlington, VT 05403-5717   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay and Fly
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in South Burlington
Secane, United States
“Pleasant Stay!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Burlington, Vermont is beautiful!! My husband and I had a wonderful time staying at the Doubletree which was very close to the center of town and close to many other attractions. The waterfront is something to see and if visiting definitely take one of the Lake cruises!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jen B, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! Vermont, is a wonderful state to visit and I am happy you folks were able to enjoy it. I hope the cruise was a great expereince and I know I love it! We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The room was ok but it smelled. I went to Yankee Candle to buy room deodorizer. The wall paper was peeling off the walls. I use Hilton hotels because I am part of Hilton Honors and this is not a Doubletree hotel that I was accustom to; rather more that a hotel impersonating a Doubletree

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I am so sorry to hear about your expereince and hope you were able to bring all of those matters to our attention so we could address it. We have begun to remodel and have not been able to make it through all of the rooms. I hope the next time you are in the area you will reach out to me so we can show you how far we have come. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.
Burlington, VT, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Needs a complete upgrade to the hotel and onsite bar & grill. Will not stay at this location again. Would never bring the family here for a vacation. Near airport which is great and close to downtown.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I am sorry to hear that you would never bring the family here. We have begun to renovate the hotel and have not been able to get through everything as it is a very busy time of the year and we look forward to showing off our new look. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.
Portland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I've stayed at a couple of other hotels in Burlington on business in the past...the Double Tree is my favorite and first "go to". Love the rooms, comfortable bed and of course the cookie! Trader Dukes Restaurant is friendly, convenient and a good meal.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jen B, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! We are happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us and hope you continue to do so. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.
Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I am usually satisfied with DoubleTree hotels and this one was no exception. Very friendly staff at front desk and restaurant, clean hotel, very comfortable bed, good Wifi. Quiet nights even though the hotel was fairly busy. Would definitely go there again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.
center city, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Directly off the freeway, perfect for staying a couple days in Burlington. Nice to have cookies on arrival, but really the comfortable beds made the stay! We didn't use the hotel restaurant, but it looked well maintained. There's a Starbucks across the street and are just a few minutes to Church Street and the waterfront.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Blackstone, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Doubletree was clean, although the beds weren't overly comfortable, the breakfast in Trader Dukes was great. Hotel is close enough to the downtown area to make it easy for travel back and forth.
The warm cookies upon arrival and departure are a nice touch. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
A trip to the pool to cool off at the end of the day was nice. The area was clean and comfortable and well maintained.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I would first like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. I hope you enjoyed your time in Burlington! I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities of the hotel. I am sorry to hear that the beds were not to your liking and hope you were able to let us know so we could have moved you to a new room. We are committed to making our hotel your first choice when your need for hotel accommodations arises. Your insight is very important to us as it helps us discover how we can best meet your travel needs. We would like to thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington and hope to see you in the near future.

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington? Share your experiences!