We stayed on the Hilton Honors floor, so I can't speak for other areas of the hotel, but I've read several unflattering reviews, and our stay was absolutely fine. Very quiet room on the second floor. Although not a good view from the room (the parking lot) and couldn't open the drapes, we weren't there for the view. Newly updated, comfortable bed, very clean, very quiet. Small bathroom, but very nice tub /shower with the sink and vanity just outside the WC door. Much nicer that way, anyway. Small fridge in room - very nice. I have to say we just couldn't bring ourselves to make coffee in the room on the second day of our stay - not good. Ran across the street to Starbucks and sat outside in the sun.
We'd received an email that we were eligible for the e-upgrade, so we tried, but it wasn't available. As it turned out, the room we were given couldn't have been nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome from the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, five minutes from Burlington International Airport and downtown Burlington. Our hotel's central location puts business guests close to industrial parks and corporations like Ben & Jerry's and IBM. The University of Vermont, Champlain and Saint Michael's Colleges are nearby. University Mall, sports venues, restaurants and Higher Ground Music Hall are within walking distance. Expect outstanding service from our friendly staff and a signature, warm chocolate chip cookie. Relax in the DoubleTree by Hilton Burlington hotel's grand oak lobby with fireplace and cozy seating. Spacious guest rooms and suites feature refrigerators, remote printing, complimentary WiFi access, and in-room recycling. Choose a suite for a private bedroom, extra space for families, a wet bar and sink, pull-out sofa bed and optional whirlpool tub. Hold business meetings and weddings at our hotel in Burlington, VT in elegant indoor and outdoor spaces accommodating up to 400 people. Stay connected at the complimentary 24-hour business center. The Adirondack-styled Trader Duke's Restaurant and Lounge serves traditional American cuisine and regional specialties. Savor a superb Sunday brunch seated near the field stone fireplace. Watch sports on flat-screen TVs and try local microbrews in Trader Duke's Lounge, also offering full menu dining. Take advantage of our indoor pool, whirlpool and seasonal sundeck. Exercise in the fitness center or relax in the gazebo and courtyard gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree South Burlington
- Doubletree Hotel South Burlington