“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington

Save Saved
You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1117 Williston Road, I-89 & US 2, Exit 14E, South Burlington, VT 05403-5717   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #4 of 14 hotels in South Burlington
Burlington, Vermont, United States
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

I needed a quiet and no-hassle place to stay at while moving to another residence and this place served the purpose very well in terms of location and quality of service. This was the second time I've stayed in this hotel within the past year.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jen B, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us at The Doubletree by Hilton Burlington! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and what we have to offer. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future! Good luck with your move!

509 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stayed at the Doubletree for three nights while on business, and can't fault it. My suite was spacious, well-appointed, and clean. Wifi access worked great, the bed was very comfortable, and the room was quiet. And I loved the Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries! I dined at the in-hotel restaurant (Trader Duke's) a few times; food was tasty and varied, and drinks were well-mixed. A great stay overall -- I'll definitely stay here again when traveling to UVM.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jen B, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your great review of the Doubletree by Hilton Burlington. We very much appreciate your compliments, and are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay.
Ithaca, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We booked here for our first ever visit to Burlington. I like Hilton properties for reasons that are usually obvious,,,,,,nice properties, a bit upscale, etc. Anyway, this Doubletree is a bit worn. We stayed in room 151, and it was quite small and a bit worn. To be fair, our standards are a bit above average, but were paying a bit above average as well. Didn't get a USA today, as they say you do, and didn't see a credit for not getting it on the bill, like they said I would. Not a huge deal, but just a bit let down by this property, Would probably stay here again, as opposed to gambling on a mystery property somewhere.

Room Tip: Room 151 is on the first floor, and close to the exterior door, but it is a small room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay, and give us valuable feedback. I see that you found your room to be a bit small, so I did want to let you know that we have larger rooms available here as well. Our two-room suites include a living room, kitchenette, and fully enclosed bathroom as well as the bedroom. This may be more comfortable for you the next time you're here. I also want to apologize you were misinformed about the USA Today. Recently, in one of our many efforts as a Green hotel, we switched to USA Today: The Point, which is an online application of the paper available through our complimentary wireless internet. I hope this helps when you are choosing a place to stay the next time you visit Burlington!
Woodstock, VT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I keep returning to this hotel whenever we fly in and out of the Burlington airport. We prefer it to other hotels in the area for comfort (love the beds), room layout, size and amenities, convenience, good food, and helpful, courteous, pleasant staff in all departments.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much of your positive review of the Doubletree by Hilton Burlington, and thank you for being such a loyal customer. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and are glad we continue to provide a place to stay when you're flying in and out of Burlington International Airport! Have a great day!
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

This hotel is just minutes from everything. I loved the hospitality my suite was in a remote location down the E-corridor. Far, far away... just as I requested I arrived near mid-night and my champagne was chilling on ice when I arrived.

You can get a perfect nights sleep here. It was hard to get up to go to the office. The fitness center is has great equipment and it was well maintained. I will write a separate view for restaurant.

Over all everyone was very helpful. I would stay here again and again.

Room Tip: I cannot remember the room # however it was the suite in the E corridor.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Burlington, as well as for taking the time to review your stay. We are so glad you found your room to be comfortable, and enjoyed your pre-arrival orders when you got to your room. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you stay with us!
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

I never write reviews, but as a seasoned traveller covering many miles per year for work i can appreciate excellent customer service when i experience it.. the hotel is good in decor and facilities but it's made fantastic by the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff..

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jen B, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank you for sharing your great experiences from your stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Burlington. We very much appreciate your review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!
NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stayed in a two room suite over Memorial Day weekend while in town for the Vermont City Marathon. The suite was spacious and it was nice to have a full size refrigerator in the room. The hotel is a bit dated and needs some updating (especially the carpets in the hallways). Also, the wifi internet connection in the room was painfully slow. However, I was able to plug in my laptop into the wired ethernet connection which was much much faster. Overall, a nice hotel (especially if you stay in a two room suite) and it was very convenient if you are in town for the marathon (the pasta dinner is held in the hotel ballroom, the marathon expo is close by, and downtown Burlington is only 2 miles away). There is also a Barnes & Nobles across the parking lot, which was a nice place for our 3 year old son to play and read books.

Room Tip: Suites have full size refrigerators and are at the back of the hotel which is quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Burlington. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us, and found one of our two room suites to be spacious and comfortable. I'm sorry you had trouble with our wireless internet. We did recently get an upgrade to our wireless, but since our old network is still showing up and active, some guests end up connecting to the slower one. This is an issue we are working on solving, and I'm very sorry if it inconvenienced you. Thank you again for your review, we hope to see you again soon!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Burlington? Share your experiences!