We stayed at this hotel for three nights and were very satisfied. The rooms were exceptionally clean and nicely decorated. There was a full kitchen, which we did not use and a large bedroom and bathroom. The pool and fitness areas were well equipped and very clean. We took advantage of the BBQ Saturday night and weren't disappointed with sirloin tips, potato and pasta salad and all of the fix ins. It was a very nice touch and we greatly appreciated it. The breakfast was substantial and the best breakfast that I have eaten at a hotel. Very fresh and relatively extensive. All of the hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
Just be aware that the hotel is located in a quiet residential area. It is centrally located and convenient, but there are no views or scenery in this area. Overall I would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the charm of a boutique Vermont Country Inn. Each finely appointed one and two bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room and separate bedroom(s). Amenities include our Signature Vermont-style hot breakfast, Fireside Reception Monday-Thursday evenings with Vermont craft beers, wine and foods, a state-of-the-art Exercise Facility, Indoor Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and High-Speed Internet. All amenities included in rate. The Green Mountain Suites Hotel is close to the Church Street Marketplace, The University of Vermont (UVM), Champlain College and St. Michaels College. Burlington International Airport is minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Green Mountain Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel South Burlington
- Hawthorn Suites South Burlington
- Green Mountain South Burlington