This is a great hotel if you need a suite away from Lake Champlain in the Burlington Vermont area. Althought it is about 5 miles away from downtown Burlington, the hotel is on the bus line, taking just a few minutes for the ride. The adult passenger fee is only $1.25, making transportation very reasonable. The hotel is next to shopping, sports a pool and fitness center, and serves a great breakfast. You can't beat the spacious suites with full kitchen that includes a dishwasher. Wonderful for groups or family!
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel South Burlington
- Green Mountain Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites South Burlington
- Green Mountain South Burlington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the charm of a boutique Vermont Country Inn. Each finely appointed one and two bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room and separate bedroom(s). Amenities include our Signature Vermont-style hot breakfast, Manager’s Social Monday-Thursday evenings with Vermont craft beers, wine and foods, a state-of-the-art Exercise Facility, Indoor Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and free High-Speed Internet. All amenities included in rate. The Green Mountain Suites Hotel is close to the Church Street Marketplace, The University of Vermont (UVM), Champlain College and St. Michaels College. Burlington International Airport is minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Green Mountain Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.