Our summer time experience was outstanding. Lobby/breakfast area is large, super pleasant and comfortable and not noisy. The rooms are comfortably large and in great condition. Loved the 1st floor rooms around the corner from the pool/gym. Pool and jacuzzi are well maintained, and (minus the screaming child in the pool) the place is outstanding for calm families.
Great location to be in downtown in 5-7 minutes by car. Must visit the Healthy Living Market (nearly across the street) to see what outstanding breadth of Vermont grown/made food you an enjoy throughout your stay. 10 times more impressive than the Whole Foods approach. Since you have a kitchen in the room, the market is a perfect place to stop in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience all the charm of a boutique Vermont Country Inn. Each finely appointed one and two bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living room and separate bedroom(s). Amenities include our Signature Vermont-style hot breakfast, Fireside Reception Monday-Thursday evenings with Vermont craft beers, wine and foods, a state-of-the-art Exercise Facility, Indoor Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi and High-Speed Internet. All amenities included in rate. The Green Mountain Suites Hotel is close to the Church Street Marketplace, The University of Vermont (UVM), Champlain College and St. Michaels College. Burlington International Airport is minutes away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Mountain Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Mountain Hotel South Burlington
- Hawthorn Suites South Burlington
- Green Mountain South Burlington