One of my favorite Holiday Inn properties. This one is located just up Williston Rd. from the UVM campus in close proximity to most other hotel chains and that makes this one a higher end Holiday Inn, in my opinion as it competes for business with the other chains. I found it somewhat pricy for a HI, but it was full which may have explained the rates.
Room: 4th floor, facing Williston Road. Windows are solid and there's very little noise. However interior walls aren't too solid and you pick up some noise from the hallways. Bathtub, plenty of towels, comfortable beds. Book a Queen or King room if you want a fridge, no safes available.
Service: excellent. Cookies as an afternoon snack in the lobby. Front desk quickly answered the one question we had.
Other Property: restaurant serves a great breakfast. Open all day but did not try other meals. Indoor and outdoor pool and small fitness center - did not use, no opinion there but all appeared to be clean and well maintained.
Location: perfect. A quick drive down to Church St. or the city bus stops in front. Across the road is a mall, a Vermont gift store, Barnes and Noble and a few thousand restaurant chains.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel South Burlington
- Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel
- Burlington Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn South Burlington
- South Burlington Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel, in Vermont's scenic Champlain Valley, is a centrally-located, full service hotel. Only minutes from Lake Champlain or the Green Mountains, we are located off exit 14E on Interstate 89 at the junction with U.S. Route 2. The Burlington International Airport is a short one mile ride in our 24-hour courtesy shuttle. Just one block from our front door, is Vermont's largest shopping mall, the University Mall. The award-winning, historic, Church Street Marketplace is a five minute drive from the hotel. The Fletch Allen Medical Center, University of Vermont, Saint Michael's and Champlain College are all less than 5 minutes from the hotel. Traveling with children, if so kids 12 and under eat for free. In addition, the Hotel is close to the ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center, Lake Champlain Chocolate Factory, the Shelburne Museum, the Flynn Theater, Vermont Teddy Bear Company, Champlain Valley Fair Grounds and other local area attractions. The Ben and Jerry s Ice Cream Factory is a 25 minute drive.Any time of the year, if you are traveling on business or exploring Vermont, make the Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.