“Wonderful, every time.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Rutland, Vermont
“Wonderful, every time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I live down in the Rutland area and I look forward to visiting Fiddlehead Brewery every few weeks or so when I get the opportunity. Most recently I made it in time for their Mastermind Double IPA release last week, and I was incredibly impressed at how delicious and clean it was. The staff/brew masters are friendly, knowledgeable, down-to-earth people. I'm always interested to hear about their up-and-coming, as they are always so enthusiastic about them. I may not absolutely love every beer they brew, but I appreciate the hard work they put into creating them. I hope they continue to grow and expand as a brewery!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

fairfield county, ct
“Microbrewery quick stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

This is not a restaurant, but a fun place for a quick sampling of microbrewery beers. Service is friendly and you can grab a bottle and take it next door to have with your pizza.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Stop in for a beer sample.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

This review is only for the beer as we did not have any food. They offer beer samples. Tried the Mike's Ale. Very hoppy in the American tradition but tasty all the same. Worth the stop.

Stamford CT
“Good beer and pizza combo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Got a growler at Fiddlehead, then went next door for great pizza at Forlino. The perfect symbiotic relationship.

Old Orchard Beach, Maine
“Fresh Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

We went there last Saturday, and the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. There was a Pale Ale and and IPA to sample. We liked the Pale better and got a growler to take home. It became ever more crowded with smiling patrons many of who came in with growlers as we waited, and we enjoyed our conversation with some other beer lovers. My friend was a little disappointed because the Second Fiddle (a new brew) wasn't going to be ready until Thursday, but we thoroughly enjoyed the Pale Ale. There is nothing like fresh beer!