We loved the inn,at any price, but at these rates, what a value! The cross country skiing on "Kingdom Trails" up at Burke Mountain was just top notch! For Dinner we took our family to eat at the Creamery Restaurant and yet again we scored a great meal. The staff at the inn was great and attentive to all our needs, answered all our questions, and had great suggestions! Finally the rooms were great and the beds were just what we needed after the long day of skiing! Cannot wait to return to God's country and will stay here again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Vermont's Friendliest Inn," nestled in the heart of Vermont's Northeast Kingdom. Forty-six spacious, newly renovated guest-appointed rooms & suites, outdoor seasonal heated pool, beautifully landscaped courtyard, private balconies, poolside rooms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fairbanks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairbanks Hotel Saint Johnsbury
- Fairbanks Motel Saint Johnsbury