my memory of comfort inn suites at st johnsbury, vermont is front desk supervisor eating breakfast at the front desk.
when i checked-in, i was not offered their rewards program or asked if i was a member.
the hotel has free breakfast--great coffee and pastry. the sausage patties and eggs is not appealing. the breakfast staff looked tired.
i have to be fair to the houskeepers. the room was clean and smell good. so kudos to the housekeepers.
suggest: put a "comfort inn" sign by the drive-way entrance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning hotel is located in the heart of Vermont's majestic Northeast Kingdom. The Comfort Inn & Suites is Northern New England's best year-round vacation destination. Recent improvements include fully remodeled guest rooms, pool area, 42 inch flat-screen televisions, and an updated breakfast room. Complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning. The hotel's guests also enjoy the large fitness center, whirlpool and heated indoor saltwater pool. Vacation packages with Burke Mountain, Cannon Mountain, Bretton Woods, Jay Peak, Kingdom Trails and Santa's Village are available seasonally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Saint Johnsbury
- Comfort Inn And Suites
- Comfort Inn Saint Johnsbury
- Saint Johnsbury Comfort Inn