This place has almost everything. I guess I just have a hard time paying $170 for a hotel in the middle of nowhere that doesn't have a restaurant and bar.
The free breakfast is big and nice to get for free. Of course the meats and eggs are previously cooked and frozen, but the fresh waffles and the sheer volume of stuff make it a decent morning experience.
I really liked it here. The lobby was pretty and there was a nice backyard. I'd be happy to stay here again. I guess I'd just rather pay more and get more or pay less and get less - this was a strange price point for my experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning hotel is located in the heart of Vermont's majestic Northeast Kingdom. The Comfort Inn & Suites is Northern New England's best year-round vacation destination. Recent improvements include fully remodeled guest rooms, pool area, 42 inch flat-screen televisions, and an updated breakfast room. Complimentary hot breakfast is served each morning. The hotel's guests also enjoy the large fitness center, whirlpool and heated indoor saltwater pool. Vacation packages with Burke Mountain, Cannon Mountain, Bretton Woods, Jay Peak, Kingdom Trails and Santa's Village are available seasonally. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Saint Johnsbury
- Comfort Inn And Suites
- Comfort Inn Saint Johnsbury
- Saint Johnsbury Comfort Inn