“Best choice in St. Albans” 4 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Albans to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Albans
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   813 Fairfax Rd, Saint Albans, VT 5478   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Saint Albans
“Best choice in St. Albans”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

The rooms were clean and properly appointed. We didn't notice noise from the nearby Interstate. Staff was very helpful with our tourism questions. The breakfast offered a waffle maker, but was otherwise unremarkable, save for the lack of choices for low-carb or low-sugar diets. Based on what we saw driving around town, the La Quinta was the best hotel in town, so we were pleased with our choice.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
St. Petersburg, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

If you include swimming in your needs, this La Quinta is the place to stay. Nothing beats an indoor luke warm swimming pool. I managed six swims in two days.

Their check in informations says if you need anything contact the front desk. I found no need of that because this La Quinta has done its best to have everything in the room, ready for you.

I stayed six nights this trip. Three in La Quinta locations; the last night was in Brunswick, Georgia. It was behind a Cracker Barrel which is fine with me.

I could go on...but you get the picture...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Gladwin, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Rooms were clean and well maintained. Excellent television. Very helpful staff especially Dianna who workes at the front desk. we have stayed at many La Quinta hotels and she best staff is person we have encountered. The breakfast was average. There are no restuarants real close to this location. The beds were real comfortable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Wausau, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I was nervous about staying here....too many people had written negative things. But---there's not much choice in St. Albans. Yes, the room smelled slightly---airspray helped. The room was clean as was the bathroom. The bed was on the firm side, which is not to my liking, but better that than lumpy. The breakfast was decent---typical bagels, English muffins, cereal, juice. My biggest complaint was probably the noisy air conditioner. We ran the thing on high during the day when we were out and turned it off at night so we could sleep. With limited choices in St. Albans, I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I was staying in St. Albans for the wedding of my nephew. The hotel was wonderful. Clean, accessible and comfortable. I had a room with two double beds. The beds are soft and comfy. I like that. I asked for a first floor and without hesitation I was accomedated. I had a small refrigerator which to me was a plus so I could have my own drinks and lunch items in. The breakfast was good. I liked the waffles. The onlly negative is that the hotel is outside of town but this is a minor detail. Town is very close. Soon a convenience store and gas station will be right next door. Vermont is beautiful and this hotel is right in the midst of the beauty. Enjoy this area. I did.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Service was good but a smile would be appreciated, pool was ok but it closes at 10pm.. Which is early i find. Then, our room was clean, but had a weird smell. The most desapointing element is the location, the highway is just in front but there's nothing next to it! No restaurant or activities next to it :(

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Albans? Share your experiences!