“A fun place for drinks and food.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Mendon, Vermont, United States
“A fun place for drinks and food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

A Rutland locals favorite for years. A great place to have some laughs and some pasta or a burger.

Visited May 2012

Rutland, Vermont
“Don't Have a Banquet”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We were there for a banquet and spent a lot of money. We had a group of 45-50 people. It took 45 minutes to an hour to get any dinners to the tables, which were nothing more than mediocre. Also, most people's drinks were empty, unless they went down to the bar to have their soda or water refilled. On top of the dissatisfying service, they double booked and we were rushed out of there 1/2 hour earlier than expected, while we were asked an hour prior to the end of our celebration to basically pack it up and finish. I had my son with me and they told us that they needed the space for the next party. They watched as my son cried because he was unable to finish his dinner and we were pushed out by the next group of people. If I were to give them stars on a 1-5 rating scale, 5 being the best and 1 the worst, they would MOST DEFINITELY receive a 1-star rating. I am beyond disappointed and will tell everyone about this.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
anywhere
“Well let me explain”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

Their fried shrimp was good, really liked the sauce. Staff is friendly but not always very professional (texting, talking to each other instead of customers). There was a piece of plastic in my food...I know it happens sometimes to everyone but all in all not too impressed

Visited March 2012
Port Charlotte, Florida
“New owners are improving this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2012

In the past this was an average Pasta House with a nice bar. This last trip was a pleasant surprise as new owners have made the menu more interesting and put in a fine selection of red wines (I did not look at the whites). The bartender was friendly and knowledgeable and happily had the kitchen alter a daily special to suit my taste. Service was great and the prices were reasonable. Open for lunch every day. This will be a regular.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Haverhill, New Hampshire
“GREAT FOOD OFF THE BEATEN PATH IN TOWN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

Had a coupon for dinner and was glad I tried it. Not a very big place, more like a bar with booths along side. Had an excellent italian meal worth returning for again. When in town, give it a try.