“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Kings Park, New York
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Bubbly green tea.. The best tea ever. Their deserts are awesome. Very polite staff. Food came out very quick. The restaurant was very clean as were the bathrooms. I would go back again.

Visited November 2012

West Rutland, Vermont
“Hot Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Staff is always friendly.. Food is great. Beer is cold.... A good value for the money..Plenty of room , but get there early on wing night,

Visited November 2012
“Awesome!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I were passing through for the foliage... And we were told by the hotel that this was a great place to eat... So we came in it was a Friday night... It was busy but it was only a 10 min. Wait... We were seated in a nice comfy booth... Our Sever introduced herself as Katie she asked us if we had been there before.. And we gladly said no... She was so helpful with the menu.. I'm a vegetarian... There were no items on the menu other than a sandwich... So she suggested ALOT more I could alternate as my meal!!!! We ordered drinks j had ordered the sausage and chicken alright minus the meat but I added perppers onions and mushrooms with broccoli!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!! my husband had the maple whisky sirloin that was cooked to protection!!!! Katie was VERY attentive and had a great personality to boot!!!! We loved the seafood chowder and the grasshopper for dessert... Defiantly will stop back again when we are here!!!!

Chicago, IL
“A very pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

The hubby and I arrived in Rutland in the late evening on a Tuesday after having driven 8+ hours through Maine, NH and Vermont. All we wanted was a drink and a simple dinner; most of the options available seemed to be fast food establishments. We had heard of the 99 restaurant chain but had no idea what kind of place it was (there are none in the Chicago area of which we are aware). The parking lot was full,which in my opinion is always a good sign. The wait time for a table was less than the 15 minutes that the hostess predicted. The menu was chock full of options, including a nice selection of specialty drinks. I had a pineapple martini that was delicious! Our waitress Joy was super friendly and efficient and the manager Toby stopped by to check on us which is always a nice touch. But the best part was the food! I ordered the tropical chicken salad which was absolutely divine! It had the perfect amount of dressing and the chicken breast was moist and flavorful. My husband ordered the smothered tips with a side of pasta that he said rivaled any pasta made in an Italian restaurant. The rustic bread was garlicky and moist. I can't say enough good things! Wish we had a 99 in the Midwest!

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“'Great restaurant for all especially people with food allergies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food is American. The menu has a variety of choices. I had the Salmon and it was excellent.The atmosphere was friendly and great for families. I have a gluten free diet and they had a special menu for gluten free. They even have gluten free rolls for their hamburgers. It is a great place to gather and eat.

• Visited September 2012