I was very surprised when my room at a rate of $109 was much nicer than my room in Burlington, VT at an upscale hotel which cost me $259, The flat screen was larger and had many more channels including free HBO and Showtime and the bedding was nicer and the beds more comfortable. I booked a 2 day training at the hotel and was astounded by the service that I received. It's my organization's new training location in Rutland and I'm in the process of switching 5 more days of training this month and next to the Holiday Inn. The sales, catering, and front desk staff were exceptional and the sales manger makes mean pitcher of iced coffee light and sweet. I'm staying there again tomorrow and since I loved my room, they reserved it for me. I have mobility issues and the staff thought about my comfort despite me arriving a cranky and frazzled guest. They are currently renovating areas of the hotel. Don't dismiss it. Well worth the money for the staff alone! PS, the catering captain who served us accommodated special food requests with a smile. My trainees enjoyed the food and the staff and were hoping that the catering captain would be working with us again. He was just a joy to work with as was the sales manager and the front desk staff. I'll put up with a less fabulous pool to be treated with such care.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington Hotel Rutland
- Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rutland
- Rutland Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington Hotel. Ideally situated on Route 7 in Rutland, Vermont, minutes from downtown, the Holiday Inn affords you the convenience of a short drive to Vermont's most popular attractions such as ski areas Killington, Pico and Okemo, Manchester Center, Adams Farm, Vermont Marble Exhibit, New England Maple Museum, and historic villages like Rutland, Woodstock and Weston, just to name a few. If you are planning a meeting, wedding, motor coach tour, reunion or other gathering, the Conference Center is perfect for groups from 20 to 400. Our hotel banquet and catering staff's outstanding service & attention to detail, makes us a favorite in the Rutland area. For breakfast, lunch or dinner, Paynter's Restaurant offers an extensive menu for any appetite in a casual atmosphere where Kids Eat Free. Centre Stage Lounge serves a variety of fare and boasts 5 TV's so your are guaranteed not to miss a sports game. When you're away from home, you can continue your exercise regime in the Rutland hotel s Fitness Club, complete with Paramount equipment. Unwind in our indoor heated pool, two whirlpools and sauna and enjoy poolside refreshments and light dining or relax by the fireplace in the hotel lobby and take advantage of our complimentary high-speed wireless internet or business center. Businesses near the hotel: GE, OMYA, STO Corp, Carris Reels, Casella, Kalow Technologies, Killington, Okemo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.