The hotel staff was overly accommodating.
I walked in to the hotel looking for one nt (business trip) - they were more than happy to give me a king room $119/nt.
Check in was quick and easy. Plenty of parking and great location.
My room smelled quite musty but after such a long day on the road I did not want to change -- lit my "travel candle" and eventually I couldn't smell it anymore. Although the bathroom smelled of it too the whole time.
Bed was terrific - lots and lots of feather pillows - slept like a baby.
Lots of cable stations - free WIFI
And as a Priority Member a free full breakfast in the morning. Eggs were powered YUK. but everything else was great.
All in all, I would stay there again but change rooms if I smelled that stink again. Could have been just my room - who knows.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington Hotel
- Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington Hotel Rutland
- Holiday Inn Rutland
- Rutland Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington Hotel. Ideally situated on Route 7 in Rutland, Vermont, minutes from downtown, the Holiday Inn affords you the convenience of a short drive to Vermont's most popular attractions such as ski areas Killington, Pico and Okemo, Manchester Center, Adams Farm, Vermont Marble Exhibit, New England Maple Museum, and historic villages like Rutland, Woodstock and Weston, just to name a few. If you are planning a meeting, wedding, motor coach tour, reunion or other gathering, the Conference Center is perfect for groups from 20 to 400. Our hotel banquet and catering staff's outstanding service & attention to detail, makes us a favorite in the Rutland area. For breakfast, lunch or dinner, Paynter's Restaurant offers an extensive menu for any appetite in a casual atmosphere where Kids Eat Free. Centre Stage Lounge serves a variety of fare and boasts 5 TV's so your are guaranteed not to miss a sports game. When you're away from home, you can continue your exercise regime in the Rutland hotel s Fitness Club, complete with Paramount equipment. Unwind in our indoor heated pool, two whirlpools and sauna and enjoy poolside refreshments and light dining or relax by the fireplace in the hotel lobby and take advantage of our complimentary high-speed wireless internet or business center. Businesses near the hotel: GE, OMYA, STO Corp, Carris Reels, Casella, Kalow Technologies, Killington, Okemo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Rutland/Killington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.