“A fabulous weekend spot.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Clearwater Pond

You added Inn at Clearwater Pond to your Saves list
Inn at Clearwater Pond
3.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   984 Quechee-Hartland Road, Quechee, Hartford, VT 05059   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Quechee B&B and Inns
Hudson, Massachusetts
“A fabulous weekend spot.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We just returned from a wonderful "birthday weekend" at this lovely Bed and Breakfast. Our Hostess, Tina, was warm, friendly and very helpful with her sightseeing and dining suggestions. The breakfasts were "to die for". The grounds are beautiful, very conducive to relaxing and the location is perfect.

One especially nice and thoughtful touch is the "second" refrigerator/freezer in the kitchen for the guests to use.

We will definitely return again.

Jane and Bill

Room Tip: Be sure to visit Woodstock and eat at the Prince and the Pauper. Also visit Simon Pearce Glass Facto...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Hi Jane and Bill and thank you for your kind and complimentary words. Online reviews are always appreciated and they seem to help future guests decide which B&B or other lodging would work best for them. As an innkeeper, I could go on and on about how great my inn is, but travelers need to hear this from former guests; so, again, thank you for letting my readers know that you enjoyed this "fabulous weekend spot". It was a pleasure to hostess you in my B&B and I look forward to your return visit.

Tina

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Greenville, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The Inn is very quiet with a beautiful view. Tina was a very gracious host, very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Her Inn is beautifully decorated, and centrally located between Hanover (home of Dartmouth), Norwich (try the Wee Heavy at the Norwich Inn & visit King Arthur Flour Company), and Woodstock (lots to see there.) Antique lovers will love Quechee too, with a huge antiques "mall", and several other shops, including Cabot cheese. Take a hike along the Quechee Gorge, or visit the Sugarbush Farm (sample their on-site made cheeses & syrup!)

Room Tip: We had a smaller room with a queen-sized bed, but since we were out for most of the time we were the...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Hi Kris and Fred and thank you so much for your complimentary review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay and it was so much fun getting to know you. Reminiscing about our common interests and memories of Wappinger's Falls and Fishkill Plains was especially enjoyable. Hope you had a nice drive home and enjoyed your visit to the Vermont Country Store in Weston. Please return soon!

Woodstock, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

That's what this Inn should be called " Completely Perfect ". From beginning until the end of our visit we were treated " completely perfect. "
Total luxury, beautiful accommodations , and the grounds breathtaking.
The innkeeper was warm and charming and very helpful with all of our extras. Such as finding the perfect restaurant or activity. This Inn has it all. An adorable little gift shop also.
That's why I have to remark on the last review, which is somewhat shocking, given that our stay was all and more than we expected.
I have a feeling that " pat m " is reviewing the wrong Inn. He or she should make sure they have the right establishment before writing something so very opposite of what we experienced.
We loved everything about our visit and would certainly return to Inn at Clearwater Pond.

Room Tip: Check with Innkeeper she will help you decide which room would best suit you.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Hi LouAnn! It was nice to hear from you. I'm pleased you and your friends enjoyed your New Year's celebration with us. What a happy and fun group you were. Even though I was working, I do believe I had as much fun as all of you. You've already booked for next year so now I'm able to look forward to your return visit. Give my best to everyone and enjoy the upcoming spring and summer. Again, thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review! I appreciate it very much.

Hunt Valley, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Place was pretty and quiet. Did not get a warm feeling from the woman running the place. She just seemed off and harsh. Had a good time in the surrounding area, there are pretty rivers and some good places to hike. I would go back to the area but stay somewhere else.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Pat M. - I believe you have my inn confused with a different one, as I have no record of your stay. To describe me as "off and harsh" and that you "did not get a warm feeling" is certainly not characteristic of my personality and certainly not the way I treat my guests. Every guest that walks through my doorway is treated with the utmost kindness, respect and extreme warmth. I have no idea where you stayed and it saddens me that you wrote this review.
Ashland, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Everything was perfect. Exceptionally clean, great location, breakfasts to die for, beautiful inside and outside, we couldn't have asked for more. If the picutes on the web site are your style of accommodations then this is your place. The owner is as warm and pleasant a person as I have ever met. She helped us plan the entire weekend and every suggestion was spot on.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you for your kind and very complimentary review. I'm pleased you enjoyed your drive home, visiting the Vermont Country Store and Grafton. I'm looking forward to your return.

Worcester, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I just returned from a three night stay at this wonderful bed and breakfast. The property is beautiful and has stunning views which I can only imagine will be breathtaking when the fall foliage occurs. Our room was spacious but warmly decorated with lovely antiques and modern touches. Everything was comfortable and clean. Our gracious host "Toni" provided impeccable attention to us and our morning breakfasts. Her elegant personality is displayed throughout the inn. She was informative and helpful in so many ways which enhanced our trip to this lovely area of Vermont. We were very sad to leave and look forward to returning soon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
innatclearwaterpond, Owner at Inn at Clearwater Pond, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and thank you for writing your complimentary review. I am looking forward to your return visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Just in time for leaf-peeping! If you are a traveler who appreciates the comfort of home without any of the work, this lovely b & b just 1 mile from Rte 4 in scenic Quechee is the place. We stayed in the Skylar Rose Suite and enjoyed comfort, quiet, and Tina's wonderful cooking. This gracious hostess is clearly experienced in meeting any and all of get guests' needs. She suggested and arranged for us to go kayaking during our recent visit, and it was the highlight of our stay. Tina's delicious "rock pile" breakfast specialty is worthy of a return stay!

• Stayed September 2012
I'm glad you enjoyed your kayaking trip. I'll be happy to help you plan your next adventure. Looking forward to seeing you again and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Been to Inn at Clearwater Pond? Share your experiences!