“Comedy night in Quechee” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Virginia
“Comedy night in Quechee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

What a hoot! Four Vermonter comedians playing to a crowd of 20. A very enjoyable evening. A nice selection of beer (a printed list would help) Guinness on tap.

Visited February 2012

Hartford, Vermont
“Take the time to eat at this Great Resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

You get a GREAT meal at a Great price. The food is ALWAYS out standing!!! The owners and staff always make you feel at home, and once you been here, you'll just want to keep coming back!!! The owners own the Cheesecake Factory next door, so you know the cheesecake is Always Fresh!!! I Love this little resturant :-)

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

I ate at the Limerick on two occasions, the first was not bad. The service was good, and unobtrusive, and the sandwiches were ok, (I had the vegitarian wrap, and my friend had the reuben) but a bit overpriced.
The second visit insured that I would never come back. We arrived at 2:30, thinking that if the kitchen closed at 3 that would be plenty of time, and we weren't too close to the end of the day for them. The server was horrible, and left us feeling like we were wasting her time by being there. The kitchen is on the other side of a small partition, and I am not sure if they are aware that *everything* can be heard throughout the restaurant. I can swear like a sailor if I'm in the mood, at home, with friends, in private; sitting waiting for our sandwiches and hearing f-bombs being shouted from the kitchen was NOT what we were expecting. Nor did we expect to hear a sudden barrage of cursing about a table coming in a half hour before they closed.
The Latte I ordered to-go at the end of the meal tasted like dirty espresso with burned milk.
Not a pleasant experience in any way.

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“Great spot in Quechee!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2011

Guinness on tap, what more can you ask for? Oh yes, beef and ale stew, real shepherd's pie, delicious meaty sandwiches and homemade soup. This place is right off Rte 4. Great stop!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere