“Food OK and service pretty good.” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 20 Restaurants in Quechee
Cuisines: American
Lebanon, New Hampshire
“Food OK and service pretty good.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Nothing flashy. pretty good menu. Nothing outstanding

“Definitely worth a try!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Staying at the inn next door we decided to give it a try to avoid driving. We were pleasantly surprised. The beer selections were great, the food was awesome, and the service impeccable. I loved my Brie stuffed chicken, the salad bar was good, and the apple crisp divine. Will definitely return if we stay here again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Nice meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

Stopped on a rainy nite and to our surprise, found a great meal. Beet salad was the best! Salmon was cooked to perfection! Salad bar looked nice but not on our agenda that nite. Would go back again!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lowell, Massachusetts
“Nice litte place,Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

We stopped there not looking for anything special, it was getting late and we were hungry! We sat out on the patio, ordered a drink & food, and when my "shrimp alfredo" arrived I thought I was going to die!! It was the size of a platter...and my husband ordered clam cakes, he said they were "homemade"!! If you looking for good homemade food, live entertainment on Fri & Sat. night, nothing fancy just a good ole place to get a hot homemade meal, cold beer and just be yourself! The Shepard's Pie is it! We also plan a day trip, to the george, and eat there!!
The staff is very low keyed, fun going, down to earth people, that enjoy their job~

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Arnold, Maryland
“A gem for what it is.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

As people who value food and like a good meal in a fine restaurant, we did not necessarily expect much from this basic dinner joint in Quechee. However, I was extremely impressed with the competent, jovial service, the absolute fresh vegetables and meats, and the positive and wholesome atmosphere which greeted us immediately upon our entry. My daughter ordered standard kid fare (chicken fingers) and I was delighted to see that they resembled more of what I attempt to cook than the usual deep-fried horrors normally encountered. Clearly homemade care was put into everything on the menu. I highly recommend this restaurant for a casual meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere