“Don't leave anything of value in your room!” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Quechee
“Don't leave anything of value in your room!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here for work I had in the area, and had been payed while I was on the road. I keep the better part of my money zipped up hidden in my luggage. Someone from the hotel with a keycard stole it while I was away from my room! Police report says no sign of forced entry it was definately with a room card. The staff has shown that they couldn't care less, in fact, the next day my things were moved from the floor and spread out across the bed. I have never known a hotel to even be allowed to touch peoples belongings, let alone blatantly rearrange them. Especially after an incident like this. If you can't trust the people who have access to your possessions, seek other hotels. My stay at nearby hotels just across the river in NH were exceptional, however reserve early.

• Stayed September 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Hanover, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

I stayed here because they had a REASONABLE price for me and my pet. I was travelling with one small dog to Hanover, NH and found this is the only place that accepted pets for a price that didn't empty the wallet. It's clean, easy to find and near Hanover. The Drive to Hanover is reasonable and not long. I was only there for a night, but it was well worth the extra drive time to avoid a $100 pet fee in other places closer to Hanover/West Lebanon, NH. I think I paid only $25.00 for my pet. Oh, and there's plenty of places to walk your friend outside and near the hotel. Ask for a ground floor room for better dog access to the outside!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
VT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stayed at the QI for an event and found it met our needs exactly. It was in the right place at the right price and we occupied both rooms and suites. The staff was terrific in handling the arrangements beforehand and in taking care of check in perfectly. The pool was a big hit with everyone, particularly the young kids. Bigger area and better equipped than most. The rooms and suites were okay, but the staff, breakfast and pool made for a memorable get-together. We felt special!

• Stayed September 2010
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

We were on a long motorcycle trip and stopped at this hotel for a night. We were very tired and worn out from the trip and this hotel was a nice little break. They had very clean room, the pool area was also very clean, a hot breakfast, the internet and laundry facilities. It was right beside the Quechee Gorge and we enjoyed walking down to the gorge and touring the little shops in the area. The lady at the front desk suggested a great restaurant done the street called "Firestones". We had one of the best meals of our trip there. Would highly recommend this stop.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
maine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

My husband, son and I stayed here for one night...last stop on the way home from our vacation. The room was okay, not immaculate (found some almonds on the floor near the bed), but the bedding was good. Definitely a loud air conditioner that didn't really cool things much. The bathroom, however, was very tiny. The bath had a tub and toilet and you practically had to get into the tub to close the door. The sink and counter were outside the bathroom. The staff were all very nice, friendly and helpful.

The best part of this hotel was the pool. The water was very warm and there were changing rooms available. We received fresh towels there, still warm from the dryer.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
New England
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Be clear-- this is a motel-- doors open directly onto parking lot or grassy area towards woods. The room was sparse though clean with a somewhat loud window AC. The bathroom was tiny, but also clean. I am giving this 3 stars as a motel-- but I really should give it 2 for the misguided use of the name 'inn'.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Wisdom, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

It’s not always easy to find a pet friendly hotel, but after four nights at the Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge with our two Labrador Retrievers, we give it four paws up! The grounds around the hotel were perfect for walking the dogs and the staff was very friendly. Finding a dead car battery one morning, the staff flew into action to get us on the road again. The room was clean, had nice linens and was quite comfortable. We will stay again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn at Quechee Gorge? Share your experiences!