We were married at the Hawk in June 2008. I can't say enough of how wonderful, down to earth and accomodating the staff at the Hawk are. While searching for a place to be married in VT, we came across many properties that had this wedding package or that wedding package. The Hawk had none of that. They asked us what we wanted and made sure it happened. I don't think there was a single request we made that they said no to or didn't try to accomodate. They were extremely reasonable in terms of cost. The wedding/events coordinator, Jessica, couldn't have been more helpful, organized, responsive and on top of every detail and simply a pleasure to work with.
The food by Chef Marc Scott is outstanding. He strives to make sure everything is right and really really cares. His food is creative, beautifully presented and simply delicious. He does a great job paring food to wines.
He and Jessica and the property manager, Kelly, are emblematic of the team spirit at the Hawk. I noted that all the staff performed their tasks to impeccable detail, were flexible with changes and even pitched in and helped out others to ensure our wedding was perfect. They worked very well with all our vendors (cake person, photographer, music etc) and as things came up, or needed to change, talked to us about them, asked what we thought and worked really hard to make sure we were happy.
Our guests loved the Inn and all the activities that are included (pool, hot-tub, bikes, canoes, kayaks, and other activities). Looking back now, I am just so happy that we chose to have our wedding at the Hawk. It is a beautiful Inn, well cared for, wonderful grounds, located in a beautiful setting and run by people that take pride in what they are doing. We will always cherish the memories and look forward to going back again and again in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Hawk Inn And Mountain Hotel
- Hawk Inn And Mountain Hotel Plymouth
- Hawk Hotel And Mountain
- Hawk Resort And Mountain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most peaceful and unspoiled resorts located on 1200 acres in the heart of the Green Mountains, between Killington & Okemo, Four Seasons of Activities: Mountain Biking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Water Trampoline, Nordic Skiing, Fishing, Heated Indoor & Outdoor Pool, Hiking, Ice Skating, Nearby Golf and Alpine Skiing, Snowshoeing, Spa & Tennis. Distinctive Real Estate opportunities available. Minutes to the villages of Ludlow and Woodstock, Vermont. Plymouth is the home of President Calvin Coolidge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Hawk Inn and Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.