“Lots of fun” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Peru
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Skiing
More attraction details
Owner description: Winter is for skiers and boarders; summer is for outdoor enthusiasts to enjoy a variety of activities including golf and America's longest "Alpine Slide", at this mountain, a favorite with the locals.
New York City
26 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Went to Bromley for some summer fun. My son and I did the full package for $74 where you get the Aerial Adventure Park, Mountain Adventure Park and the Sun Mountain Flyer (You can order online and save $5 but you have to order within 48 hours of use).
The Sun Mountain Flyer was extra $15 with the combo Aerial Adventure Park/Mountain Adventure Park Combo ($59). You can only ride it once and is worth it if you have never tried it before. It was a fast ride but it was over way too soon. I went on a Friday so the wait wasn't too long (5-10 minutes) but I can imagine a busy holiday weekend would be a longer wait. There are 4 cables available.
Didn't try any of the other rides in the Mountain Adventure Park except for the Alpine slide. There are 3 slides available marked as Beginner, Intermediate and Advance. The Beginner and Intermediate are virtually the same course. The Advance is longer with more turns. It was fun except when a beginner goes so slow it backs up traffic.
The Aerial Adventure Park can be challenging if you have never does this before. The required lesson is a little on the light side (no hands on training, just an instructor talking). You have 2 hours once your training done to use the Aerial Park.
The food was good and reasonable. All in all it was a fun day.

Visited August 2012

New York City, New York
19 attraction reviews
“Sun flyer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

AMAZING RIDE. better than regular zip line and less scary than roller coasters. So glad we went. The park was fun. definitely worth the visit

Visited September 2012
Patterson, New York
“Full day of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Went here with our 10 and 12yo and some of their friends ranging in age from 7-14. A really fun filled active day. Huge zip line, three slides that run nearly the entire elevation of the mountain and plenty of things for the younger ones at the base. It's a good idea to wear pants and long sleeves on the slide but not absolutely essential. The aerial adventure was a good 2hrs for the older kids - very challenging and rewarding.

Springfield, Vermont
13 attraction reviews
“Summer fun in Vermont”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Vermonters have typically had to travel out of state or wait for the fall fairs to have access to any kinds of rides, slides and the like so it is nice that Bromley has created their summer place. There is not a lot, but there is enough that my son had an "awesome" time.
I highly recommed the aerial adventure park for the adventurous. If you are afraid of heights or not in very good physical condition, skip it!
There is only one water slide which was busy the day we were there as it was hot. The zip line is an extra fee which my wife tried and didn't think it was 'all that'; nevertheless some people did seem to really enjoy it. There was a mini-zip line that the smaller children seemed to really enjoy.
The Alpine slide has been there for years prior to the summer place as it is now. The tubes used to be concrete which was great unless you came off your sled in which case you know what road rash is. I certainly do. Now the tubes are a plastic material with a sheen that seems to render them quite slippery. Consequently me and several other riders again ended up flipping the sled while cornering and getting another dose or road rash. Nasty! And painful!
But all in all, I think this is a nice place to spend a few summer hours. I did think it was a bit pricey... you pay about the same as you would pay to enter a Six Flags which has many, many more rides and attractions.
Food is available and decent. Alcohol is served as well.
I would like to see them expand the water park from it's one slide as Vermont needs a Water Park. I would also like to see them put more souvenirs in the gift shop that actually have something to do with the summer place..

Visited July 2012
New York
“Stay away from the Alpine Slide”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

The Alpine Slide is a lot more dangerous than it looks. I rode the slide twice and on the second time the "cart" flipped over while traveling pretty fast around a curve and I received severe lacerations. It has been 8 weeks and cuts still have not healed. My dermatologist think that I will most likely have scars from the fall. After I received the injury I went to the first aid station. The person who helped me was very nice, cleaned the wounds and bandaged me up. While I was there I learned that the fist aid office had already treated 30 people for wounds from the slide in the 3 hours that they had been open. The first aid staff told me that they recommend people visit them before they go on the Alpine slide to see all of the injured riders so they understand the risks of going on it. Injuries are quite frequent on this ride so I would recommend staying away from it.

Visited July 2012