“Enjoyed the Yeast Breads class” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Norwich
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: King Arthur Flour's Baker's Store & Café is packed with everything you need for your very best baking, from hard-to-find ingredients, innovative gadgets, and top-quality pans, to easy mixes and a huge selection of baking basics. Grab a pastry or lunch from our café; relax and check your email with our free WiFi; and connect with our expert staff about all your baking questions.Our store is open and ready for your visit!
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Enjoyed the Yeast Breads class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

This is a wonderful way to spend a morning. The instruction is clear and professional, the activities fun, and the facility is top-notch. We went home with delicious bread we made ourselves and recipes for making more. Highly recommended.

New York City, New York
39 attraction reviews
“Baker's paradise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Def a worthwhile visit if u enjoy baking. It's like visiting Mecca for bakers. Fun things to try and purchase. They even have on site classes and pastries and breads. Enjoy.

Enfield, New Hampshire, United States
15 attraction reviews
“Make Cooking FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

It's an attraction, restaurant and school so I call it a Center. I have gone alone and with family and friends visiting and it is always such a delight. One thing I notice when I look around at the other shoppers is they are all happy like me for being there. My son just made cookies with the mini peanut butter cups, heaven!

Bethesda, Maryland
17 attraction reviews
“A bakers dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

The King Arthur Flour store is incredible. The cafe of course was full of delicious, freshly backed bread, but store is the crown jewel here. They have every style of muffin/scone/cookie or cake mix you could ever dream of. They're stocked full of amazing bakery tools and incredible staff to help you decide which toys you want to take home

Visited October 2013
Ballston Lake, NY
“Breathless in Norwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Every now and then I have the experience of entering a shop and needing to stop and catch my breath because I am so overwhelmed with what is in front of me. Such is the case here. A VERY unique store, especially for people like me who love to bake. This is my second November visit and each time I have loaded up on hostess gifts, which the sales folks are happy to package in a most pleasing presentation.

Visited December 2013

Travelers who viewed King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center also viewed

Been to King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.