King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 8 Attractions in Norwich
Type: Educational Sites, Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: King Arthur Flour's Baker's Store & Café is packed with everything you need for your very best baking, from hard-to-find ingredients, innovative gadgets, and top-quality pans, to easy mixes and a huge selection of baking basics. Grab a pastry or lunch from our café; relax and check your email with our free WiFi; and connect with our expert staff about all your baking questions.Our store is open and ready for your visit!
Mount Washington, New Hampshire
“A Must See”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

If you are a cook or baker like me, you will love stopping in at The King Arthur Flour Baker's Store and Baker's Education Center in Norwich, Vermont.
I went with two of my friends and we made a day of it. Shopping, walking around, watching the bread being baked and lunching in their delightful cafe. I found items that are not easily found, and a few things for my granddaughter so we can start her early at the baking table.
I hope you go. You will not be disappointed!

Visited May 2013

St. George, Utah
39 attraction reviews
“If you like to bake or want to learn, stop here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Bakery, Cafe, School, Demonstrations, Store! This has everything if you are into baking or want to learn. Baking begins at 3:30 am and they open at 7:30 am when they say there are people lined up for fresh bakery goods. We didn't verify this. They have a store that is filled with many baking and specialty items. King Arthur Flour has a good reputation for a quality product. They were recommended to us by numerous sources. A good cafe. The baking education center has great demos, great classes.Wish we could spend some time here to take in a bunch of them.

Visited May 2013
denver
“A nice place to visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This is one of the highlights of Norwich. It is also located in many of the brochures at the various attractions around Vermont. King Arthur Flour is for people who like to bake- obviously. It has a great big retail store with everything you need to fill your kitchen with goodies and even a little demo kitchen where they sample various recipes they are promoting to get you to buy their ingredients. They also have a cafe with coffee, soda, and juice and sandwhiches and desserts - like cupcakes, made from fresh local ingredients. The prices are a bit steep. The average price of a sandwhich is 8 dollars, but its good. And the quality is good, so you get what you pay for. They have a time. If you aren't hungry and you don't care about baking, this might not be the place for you. They appeal to a certain audience. I live here and I like to stop there for lunch when I am running errends around that part of town.

Visited April 2013
“King Arthur Flour:The baker's store and baking education center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Visited twice in one week. Great place for lunch and wonderful place to shop for the person who likes to bake. Boxed mixes as well as every kind of flour imaginable. So clean and appealing to the eye. Brought home all kinds of gifts for my girlfriends and daughters. I like how they run their company. Great programs and involvement with school children. They give away enough flour for two loaves of bread, asking the recipient to bake one for themself, and give the other away. How cool is that idea !! I will go every time I'm in Vermont visiting family in West Windsor.

Visited April 2013
Everywhere
5 attraction reviews
“Great store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

If you like to cook or bake this is the place for you! Great place to pick up gifts or everyday cooking items. They have demo area in the back of store.

Visited May 2012

Travelers who viewed King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center also viewed

Been to King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage King Arthur Flour: The Baker's Store and Baking Education Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.