“A nice way to end the day.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 46 restaurants in Montpelier
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
“A nice way to end the day.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We went to the restaurant on a busy Friday night and asked to be seated at the window so we could people watch, which we did. We had the pizza...always a good choice. The Caesar salad with salmon was very satisfying and cooked to perfection.
I would highly recommend this restaurant for an enjoyable night out.

Visited August 2013
PositivePie2, Manager at Positive Pie 2, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
We are glad your experience at Positive Pie was positive. The window seat is one of the most popular spots for people watching, Hope you return soon and try some more items from our extensive menu.

83% Recommend
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Pizza was outstanding. Great waitress. Our order came wrong and she handled it wonderfully and got it corrected. When it came time for the bill she said lunch was on them because we had to wait and were inconvenienced. That was not necessary but shows me they understand how to bring back clients.

Visited August 2013
Happy to hear you enjoyed our pizza - it is the best in town! Also glad to hear that your service was up to your expectations. Sorry to hear that your food was delayed and happy it was resolved to your satisfaction.
Essex, Vermont
“Great lunch and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Positive Pie is one on my list of favorite farm-to-table restaurants. I had the black bean burger which promptly fell apart when I bit into it but it didn't matter-it's freshly made on a freshly made bun. I got a salad on the side instead of fries which is always a nice choice to have. Service was prompt and friendly. I enjoy going to either location as each has it's own personality and I travel in both of those directions so comforting to know where I can get good food along my way.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New England
“Sit on the patio, nice to people watch and enjoy a cool beverage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I went to Positive Pie two with two friends. We were seated quickly on the patio. Salads were wonderful, the shrimp dish was fabulous. Great selection of local beers. Great service.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vermont
“Delicious dinner, outdoor seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was very happy to find this spot on a recent visit to Montpelier. I wanted a place to enjoy the non-rainy evening and we were able to get an outdoor table. I had gnocchi which was delicious. The interior decor was very trendy and attractive. I'd like to go back to try the pizza. Nice wine list, I didn't look at the beer list.

• Visited July 2013