“Best I've found in Middlebury...” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 41 Restaurants in Middlebury
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Chicago
“Best I've found in Middlebury...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

I've been to Middlebury a few times now to visit my daughter who's attending Middlebury College. I've dined at several places in town where my daughter has suggested but none compare with Morgan's Tavern at the Middlebury Inn. The restaurant lists an average dinner as being from $16-42 but we had a light entree (chicken piccatta) and a glass of hosu wine for $16 which was very satisfying. The atmosphere could use a little work not that it's dirty or anything. I just think that they could have designed the dining room a little differently. But the food and service are top notch. Gloria (our bartender) sure knows how to make a cocktail.

I would recommend both the Middlebury Inn and Morgan's Tavern for the best that Middlebury has to offer.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greenville SC
“Expectations surpassed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

Fabulous meal. Server's suggestions were welcomed and what he brought us was a fantastic dinner and an ice wine with dessert. Nice warm, friendly atmosphere, too. I didn't feel like I was rushed in and out like a chain restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere