Stayed at lodge for three days on a bus trip, had a great time and the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. We have never been to Vermont before but if we ever return that would be the place to stay. I would recommend Mountainview Lodge to anyone traveling to Vermont
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short distance from both Pico Mountain and Killington Resort, winter is the perfect time to visit and experience not only skiing and snowboarding,but also snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and snowmobiling. Enjoy one of our 40 tastefully appointed guestrooms, some with fireplaces. All rooms come with a complete hot breakfast!With hiking, fishing, kayaking,and biking, guests can enjoy year-round fun here. But if a quiet day spent on property is more appealing, a dip in our hot tub - or pool in season - a relaxing stint in our saunas, or a fun time in our game room are all available to you.Whatever your pleasure, the Mendon Mountainview Lodge is here to satisfy it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Mendon Mountainview Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mendon Mountainview Hotel Mendon
- Mendon Mountainview Lodge Vermont