“Doing a favor to serve us breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 63 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Newtown, CT
“Doing a favor to serve us breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The breakfast we had here was really delicious, and we cannot complain about that. However, I must say that the waitress/hostess/ (owner?) had a real attitude, almost threw the menus at us and said, "sit there". She appeared to be in a state of panic and yet we were there early when only half of the few tables were filled. In reading other reviews, I see that there are similar comments about a grumpy waitress; I can only hope there is only one person we are talking about here. Apparently no one from the Little Rooster Cafe is reading Trip Advisor reviews? Really was unfortunate. We did enjoy our breakfast food, but felt a bit like an unwelcome guest. Probably would not return here on our next trip to Manchester. I hate to call this place "average", since the food was good - but the dining experience is important too.

Visited July 2013

Manchester, Vermont
“Great breakfast with great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I eat at the Little rooster cafe on a regular basis. I really enjoy the breakfast I have with my daughter before she leave to go back to college. My egg's are always perfect
and my daughter and I love the pancakes! They also serve some very different and wonderful breakfast dishes and lunch! Oh and now they have outdoor seating! The service is always friendly and quick!

Visited July 2013
Lancaster, MA. USA
“The Little Rooster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is a gem ....wonderful food, large menu, large portions, fresh fruit, clean and friendly. You won't leave this eating place hungry. It is awesome!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Worth a Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The food at this cafe is fresh, creative and delicious. The service is excellent. We have been here a number of times for breakfast and lunch and have never been disappointed. It can get very crowded, so try to go on a week day or an off time if you can. The atmosphere is warm, welcoming and relaxing. Definitely worth a trip!

• Visited February 2013