If you're not looking for a colonial New England inn, but an uncomplicated motel, Stamford fits the bill. It's back from the highway and surprisingly quiet. The bed was excellent, the room large and spotless, and the wifi fast. The proprietors had good suggestions for what to do in Manchester, the center of which is just a couple minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run business for more than 50 years the Stamford Motel is conveniently located in Manchester Center, VT we are just 1.5 miles north of the center from the designer outlets. We are set back from Route 7A and we offer 9 rooms on 5 landscaped acres with a 180 degree view of Mount Equinox. We have a selection of rooms from a single full, queen or king as well as rooms with two full size beds or two queen beds. All rooms have individually controlled thermostats, air-conditioners, TV (direct TV) and free coffee. We are certain that your stay with us will be pleasurable. Nipper's Cafe & Steakhouse is a 30 seat restaurant located at the motel serving breakfast from 8am - 10am midweek - 7:30am - 10am Saturday and 7:30am - 12pm and dinner from 5pm - 8pm. Specializing in a variety of different steaks and sauces at unbelievable prices. Seafood, salads, appetizers and lighter fare are available as well. We grow many fresh vegetables out back in the spring - fall that are used in the restaurant. We have chickens and are able to offer a few people fresh eggs in the morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Stamford Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stamford Hotel Manchester
- Stamford Hotel Manchester Center