“The New Kid is Delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 63 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open for Lunch and Dinner. Take out available. Outdoor seating/pet friendly. Music duo's under the stars on Friday nights in the summer. Family owned and run.
Ho Ho Kus, New Jersey
“The New Kid is Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

Yum. Lot's of good things at a reasonable price. Good alteranive choice to the older restaurants.

Visited October 2011

ny
“Don't wast your time like I did...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

My wife, son and I went here last Saturday at 7:15 PM. They took our order quickly and then we waited and waited and waited until at 8 PM our waiter came by and said our food would be done soon. At 8:20 a guy we had never seen before came to our table and said something like, "Sometimes when we deliver orders to the kitchen the paper they are written on gets misplaced, and I can give you a 50% discount." He was not our waiter, he never said he was sorry and he never told us who he was. I responded by saying, "Are you telling me that our food has not been made yet?" He said, "Yes and I understand you anger." Can you believe that... "I understand your anger." We just got up and left. I live locally and I can tell you I will NEVER got to this place again. My son asked me if they had offered to give us our food for free would I have stayed. I told him I would not. To me, eating out is not about getting a "deal", its about have a great time and eating good food and neither of those things happened for me that night. All they did was waste my time.

• Visited October 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Excellent food fair prices, efficient service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

The food is great. fresh, contemporary, and really good. The service is efficent but not warm or inviting in any way. It was a very busy day so I get it but it could have been nice to feel like the waiter had more bandwidth. space is nicely decorated and the seats are comfy. Restrooms are clean and nice. Right at the heart of the town, lots of parking. Had a great time!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Augusta ME
“Good lunch stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

We ate lunch here one day and were pleased with both choices. I had a very nice burger with crispy fries and my girlfriend had their Mediterranean salad which she enjoyed very much. Service was prompt and pleasant, food was well prepared and the beer was cold, what more could one ask for?

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
windsor ct
“Split personality, but both are delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

I enjoyed a wonderful dinner last Saturday night with my four traveling companions (girl's getaway). The service was friendly, fun and excellent. Eventually we figured out that she is the daughter of the owner, who was also present and had greeted us warmly when we arrived. We ordered a variety of full meals and appetizers, as well as two desserts to split. Everyone was extremely satisfied with her food. I had the house salad w/citrus vinaigrette and an appetizer special, a crab cocktail made with about a cup of lump crab. It was ridiculously good. Other dishes enjoyed were the ravioli topped with lobster, chicken marsala, sea scallops, and a wheat pasta dish which was to die for (with proscuitto, goat cheese, sweet potatoes, and a variety of vegetables). Of the desserts the double mousse cake was our favorite. It was so good that we changed our plans to return the next night. We sat outside and had different waitstaff who, I could only deduce, felt it was our privilege to have his "service". Now, he wasn't terrible, but certainly snotty, with remarks like "I'm not going to stand here and say five salad dressings ..." - this was after we asked for one we had eaten the night before. Service was also quite slow, odd considering the restaurant was not even close to as full as the night before. We finally found out that the owner and his family had taken the day off to visit Lake Champlain .. AHHH, the cat was away... Regardless of the wait time, and bit of a snit for a waiter, the food was, once again, excellent, although not presented as beautifully as the night before... I recommend it either way, but if you want a really great dining experience to go with the great food (oh, and wine!), call ahead to see if the owner is on.

• Visited July 2011