“Gringo Jack's” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gringo Jack's

Gringo Jack's
5103 Main Street, Manchester, VT 05255 (Formerly Gringo Jack's Southwestern Bar & Grill)
802.362.0836
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
“Gringo Jack's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This place had some of the best Mexican food I've ever had. The decor of the place is really great and the staff is outstanding.

Visited June 2014

Southbury, Connecticut
“Good service but the food was just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The nicest part of Gringo Jack's is the outside seating, but the food is just okay. My husband and I both ordered hamburgers. I specifically ordered mine well done and it was rare when I got it. Of course, our waitress took it back to be recooked, but in the meantime my husband was finished with his meal by the time I got my meal. The waitress took $4 off the bill on her own.

Visited July 2014
Connecticut
“dog friendly, outstanding outdoor seating, fun food and drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

For canine visitors, the outdoor seating provides a great place to watch your human eat. The gardens around the patio area are clean and well kept and the waitress even brought me a water bowl. My humans seemed to really like the 'chef's veggie taco pizzata", the cobb salad, and the shrimp avocado salad. Especially the shrimp avocado salad - they said it was really excellent. I got a tid bit under the table of the chef's veggie dish and agree that it was outstanding. I also got to eat some of the leftover crumbled gorgonzola from the cobb salad - best I have ever had. There was chipmunk running around in the beautiful manicured gardens, which kept me busy most of the meal. I lot of the people there noticed me a smiled. I liked them. Then there were these two little kids who tried to cozy up to me, but I would have nothing to do with them. Then I took a nap, because although the waitress was at our table a lot, my owners didn't seem to be in a rush to get going because they were really enjoying those margaritas, the lime and the pomegrate ones in particular, without the salt, and frozen. Fun drinks for the younger humans too - like those smoothie thingies. Anyhow, besides the gorgonzola, the homemade chips were quite devine. I had quite a few of those under the table when my owner 'accidentally' dropped few. Highly recommended, especially on warm, clear days.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Riverdale, New Jersey
“Excellent Food and Drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Stumbled upon this place on a recent bike trip. Lucky us! Just an overall fantastic place. Started with chips n salsa, probably the best most unique chips I can remember having. Had fajitas for main course, again, the best I can remember having in a long time. Delicious food, cold drinks and great service. What else can you want?

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
glenmont
“lunch outdoors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I loved my margarita with fresh lime juice and when I asked for it "not sweet" it came that way. I ordered the guacamole appetizer which I enjoyed with the fresh made nachos.

Visited June 2014